Developing Your Young Horse for Safe Handling and Riding
Here is what’s covered in this training course:
- The beste building blocks to developing a safe and cooperative riding foundation
- A holistic approach to understanding how to develop your young horse
- The basics of where to begin and what to include in your young horse’s education
- How important bonding and relationship are to safe riding
- When to start my young horse’s learning and education?
- When is it time to ride – what age is appropriate?
- How to continue training when I’m not riding
- How to develop trust, respect and partnership
- How to work through challenges and progress easily
- How to develop a confident learner and confident horse
- How to shape your young horse’s attitude about work
- Symmetry, biomechanics and how to develop the movement you want to ride
- And so much more!
About Your Instructor, Caroline Beste
Caroline Beste is an internationally recognized Riding as One™ horse trainer, behavior specialist and riding instructor.
Caroline believes in a holistic and positive approach to training and teaching, providing expert knowledge and instruction for the whole horse and rider, through her online courses, workshops and customized immersions.
Her method combines the Art of Horsemanship and Classical Dressage with a Taoist way of Being and interacting, with a primary focus on aligning and synchronizing horse and rider in mind (thought), body (movement) and soul (relationship).